The Yocan Stix battery is not just a replacement battery. It’s a statement for Yocan since it may well just be Yocan’s first take on a battery capable of accommodating the pod-based technology. The Yocan Stix is a significant part of Yocan’s move towards the development of their products since the Stix was one of the very first products that seemingly deviated from the traditional vape pen design. That’s why when you buy a replacement battery for your Yocan Stix, you should know that you are buying an integral part of Yocan’s history that they so willingly provide support for with the Yocan Stix battery. The Yocan Stix battery allowed consumers to enjoy the convenience of using a pod-like e-liquid receptacle while wielding the benefits of using a vape pen. It allowed a seamless marriage not only of ideas for incorporating the pod-based platform with conventional vape pen design but also allowed not only consumers but also developers and manufacturers what this idea looks like and therefore was a significant leap for the vaping industry in general.
Features and Specification:
Variable Voltage Battery
Micro USB Charging
LED Light Voltage Indicator
Voltage Level: Low (Red), Medium (Green), High (Blue)
50 x Yocan Stix Battery
- DO NOT SHORT CIRCUIT. Short circuits may cause fire and injury!
- Charge battery fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Use a high-quality charger specifically designed to charge Li-ion batteries.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Always keep your battery that is not in use inside a plastic battery holder.
- Do not keep bare batteries in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Stop using the battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) or terminal insulator immediately.
- If the battery is damaged in any way stop using it immediately.
- Never discharge a Li-ion battery at a rate exceeding the maximum discharge current specified for that battery.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Do not use old, and new batteries together.
- Do not solder directly onto the battery.
- Do not immerse in any liquid.
- Do not drop the battery. Always keep it in a plastic protective holder.
- Do not place the battery in high-pressure containers, microwave ovens, or on induction cookware.
- Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any other way.
- Do not carry, or store the batteries together with hairpins, necklaces, or other metal objects.
- Use only high-quality battery Li-ion charger (CC/CV 4.2V max).
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not disassemble, or modify the battery.
- Keep the battery away from children, and pets.
- Never charge, or store the batteries inside your car in extreme temperature. Extreme temperatures (low or high) might ignite the battery, and cause a fire.
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative battery terminals (contacts) intentionally, or unintentionally.
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (properly charged Li-ion battery is 4.2 Volts / full charge).
- Do not reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals when charging, or using the battery.
- Never charge the battery at a current exceeding manufacturer-specified charging current.
- Do not expose the battery to water or salt water, or allow the battery to get wet.
- You must verify polarity before connecting the battery to the host device (or charger).
- Never completely discharge Li-ion batteries ( below 2.5V under load ).
- After the battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged-charge battery as soon as possible (10 min. rest time).
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger and host device works properly.
- On (battery electrolytes) exposure to skin, flush with water immediately.
- If mishandled or mistreated, Li-ion batteries can cause you SERIOUS INJURY.
WARNING: Coils will only work on a device capable of firing atomizers. Must ensure that your batteries can handle atomizers and coils. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling as these are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if not properly handled. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any coil or device and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. AK wholesale inc not responsible for any damage, injury, or defect caused by the improper use and/or mishandling coils, devices, Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use at own risk and before use read carefully user's manual.